Sunday, July 26, 2009

If you'd just realize what I just realized, then we'd be perfect for each other and never find another.

Another Sunday night, another good day passed.


Today my grandma and I went to the hospital again so she could get her infusion. She hired someone to do the housework while we were gone, and we stopped at McDonald's for lunch. When we got home I helped out her hired lady with some of the housework and read some old IM convos.


We didn't do much besides that, just hung out and watched tv, and we had roast beef sandwiches for dinner. It was pretty good. And then I watered the tomatoes and had another encounter with the cat that I found yesterday and named Heidi. I really hope we find a home for her, or maybe I'll take her in myself. My stepdad previously said no more cats after my last 2 cats died since he's allergic to them, but maybe I could change his mind on the condition that I take her with me when I move out. I hope to find a place of my own this year.



And then I just listened to the Delilah show the rest of the night and talked with various friends. I have a bond with friends that I hope will never be severed. I really treasure my friends and I try to keep them with me my whole life.



One thing I like to do for friends is make playlists for them. I make playlists for celebs, crushes and my friends. I have 3 playlists for one of my favorite singers, a playlist for each of my celebrity crushes (that I'm still adding on to!), and 2 playlists for my best friend in the world. I made another one for him but I need to re-make it.

When I make playlists for my friends, I try to include songs that are part of my life at the moment. My last playlist for my best friend, Chris, has all sorts of songs that came into my life this year. 27 in all that spanned over 2 CDs. Some were from American Idol finalists this year, some were past contestants, some were artists that I personally liked or songs that I personally liked.

For one of the gift projects that we did for Adam Lambert this year, we made mix CDs. Mine was easy to make. I used to make slideshows for him (due to recent events I will no longer be doing that), and for my mix CD, I just used all the songs I had used in slideshows for him up to that point (there were 24 songs in all, really 23 because I used 2 different versions of one song in a slideshow for him). There were all sorts of songs on there: Classic rock like the Rolling Stones, Journey and Heart, current pop artists like Britney Spears, Katy Perry, John Mayer, Taylor Swift and Demi Lovato, popular bands like the Jonas Brothers, Cascada, Fall Out Boy and Rascal Flatts, up-and-coming artists like Mitchel Musso, Miranda Cosgrove, Lady GaGa, Metro Station and Ballas Hough Band, one little-known artist, one song from a musical, and several current or past American Idol finalists, including David Archuleta, Brooke White, Kelly Clarkson and Allison Iraheta. Since then I've made another 24-song playlist and an 18-song playlist. I may send them to him eventually.

My taste in music is a little bit of everything that's not classical, techno or death metal. And that's why I like making playlists, is to show my varied music taste. I share my music with anyone who's interested, and it's just fun to make playlists.

For my celebrity crushes, I just make a playlist of songs I come across that remind me of them and put it in a playlist. I have 4 big ones at the moment. They have 10, 5, 2 and 1 songs on their respective playlists. The one that has only one song is because so far I just haven't found another good song for him yet. I'll be sure to let you know of anything I find.

Well that's all I have to say tonight, so I think I'm gonna listen to some music and try to catch some z's.

Love y'all, and I will talk to you tomorrow!

***-Lily-***

No comments:

Post a Comment